That wishful thinking of dating a hot celebrity one day never gets old in our imagination. The result of a survey I took proved that women, regardless of their age and status can go “ga-ga” over a particular guy in Hollywood.
Imagine yourself winning a Valentine’s date with one of these Hollywood hotties. Just the thought of it would surely turn your knees into jellies and ignite burning desires in your chest. True enough, the result of a survey I made to some random facebook and twitter friends and acquaintances aged from 16-40 years old generated mixed, hilarious and unbelievable answers. Here’s the top five most coveted hunks who made it in our list.
1. Adam Levine – Crowned as the Sexiest Man Alive by People’s Magazine for 2013, Adam is on top of our list. Boo to those who believe that he doesn’t deserve the title. He is absolutely smoking hot with a great personality. When asked why they would love to date him, most of the ladies answered they might just get lucky seeing him naked as he entertains them with his sensual dance move. All thanks to yoga and spinning, this Grammy award-winning vocalist is oozing with sex appeal.
2. Channing Tatum – Handsome face, check. Muscular body, check. Loves sports, check. A former stripper, double check. Yes! Channing Tatum is the ultimate date and he almost made the top of our list. He’s not just a gifted actor, he also has a great sense of humor. Lastly, you’ll never go wrong with a guy who knows how to love a woman and has credited his own mother as the most loving person he has ever known. Awwww!
3. Brad Pitt – Cute “Bieberish” guys may come and go but ladies will always go back to their first love and in this case, Brad Pitt is the man! Forget that he’s 50 and a certain Angelina Jolie is in his side. This guy is the alpha male . Girls all over the world scream his name. Female celebrities have a huge crush on him. Even male colleagues are smitten. I guess his roles as Tyler Durden and Rusty Ryan just made him the most coveted man on earth. Dating this talented actor is definitely an answered prayer but you might as well be ready with his usual pranks.
4. Ryan Gosling – (Silent scream) Well, you can’t win a staring contest with this guy. With those lazy and seemingly mischievous eyes, you will surrender within seconds. It’s quite unbelievable that Ryan Gosling who appears to be everyone’s “imaginary boyfriend” is just on our fourth spot. He first stole our hearts in the romantic and tear jerking movie The Notebook but his portrayal as the seductive lady killer Jacob in Crazy, Stupid, Love. landed him as one of the most desirable bachelors in Hollywood. I hope you don’t stammer and make a fool of yourself during your date. Good luck!
5. Robert Pattinson – Ugh! Vampires are too mainstream these days and yet we can’t get enough of them. R-Pattz being part of the top five list is no surprise at all. It must be the sexy accent or the messy hair or the whole Edward Cullen thing but this London born actor is simply adorable in person. Did you know that he invited an obsessive fan out for dinner when he was having a bad day? He’s excellent with the guitar and the piano and a big fan of comic books too! Getting to spend one day with this hunk would be very cool, right?
Now, hush dear if your favorite male celebrity didn’t make the top five list. You might find them in our runners-up ranked respectively.
6. Johnny Depp
7. Ashton Kutcher
8. James Franco
9. Bradley Cooper
10. Ian Somerhalder
11. Jake Gyllenhaal
12. Ryan Reynolds
So yeah, just keep dreaming girlfriend. Keep dreaming. 😀